/ / 2017 Full-Size Monthly Calendar Printables are Here!!!!!

2017 Full-Size Monthly Calendar Printables are Here!!!!!

They’re here!  They’re here!  They’re heeeere!!!  The 2017 full-size monthly calendar printables are ready!  Whether you’re a teacher planning next year’s lessons, someone looking to plan next year’s vacation time, have some long term planning needs,  or just like to be prepared for the coming year, the 2017 calendars are ready for you.  And even if you don’t need them now, you know where to come when you do need them, I promise, they aren’t going anywhere.

2017 Dated Monthly Calendar printables are a great addition to your planning supplies, especially if you need to do some long term planning.

Whew – these calendars seemed to fight me every step of the way.  First, I spent way too long fighting with a new design program before I finally threw in the towel and went to the program I know and love best.  Then I ran into a problem with the layout for the two page per month ones.  It meant going in and redoing all 24 files, which was not so much fun.  And when I finally get everything all figured out, my computer decided to lose the program I use to put all the single files together into one, easy to download, file.  It’s been an adventure, to say the least, but now all the kinks are worked out and the calendars are ready for you to download, print, and start using.  Or just save for when you need them.

The 2017 Full-Size Monthly Calendar Printables

In typical Scattered Squirrel fashion, I kept the calendars super simple.  I did experiment with making them more decorative, but I just couldn’t justify taking away much need planning space for pretty things.   I figure between washi tape and stickers, there are plenty of options for adding in decorative elements after they’re printed.   Who’s ready to see the 2017 calendars?

Single Page Per Month Calendar

2017 Dated Monthly Calendar printable - each month is a single page, great for quickly planning out your month

You can click the pic above to go right to the download if you want too.

There really isn’t much to explain about these calendars.

The single page per month calendar printable

As always, the single page monthly calendars are in landscape format.  These work great to hang on a cork board, the fridge, or even just in you planner.  Depending on how much planning and how much info you keep track of on a monthly calendar, these will probably work great for you monthly planning needs.  They print well double-sided and are super easy to use.

Two Page Per Month Calendar

2017 Dated Monthly Calendar printable - each month is spread across 2 pages to maximize writing space

Again, if you’d like to hop straight to the download, just click the pic above here.

The two-page per month spread is pretty much the same as the single page one, except there is a little more writing room in each of the daily boxes.

Page 1 of the two page monthly calendar pritnables

As you can see below, I kept the notes column for any extra planning or note taking that you might need throughout the month.  This layout is usually the one that makes it into my planner.  I use it for planning out blog work, home projects, and a variety of other items.  I like that there is plenty of room to write on each day.

Page 2 of the two page monthly calendars

These one do print double-sided as well, but there is a little bit of a trick to it to get them set up so that you can see the whole month when your planner is spread open.  Here are my two methods.

Auto-Duplex Printers

• Go to print settings and select the Pages option select pages 2-24.
  • Hit print.
  • Go to print settings and select page 1.
  • Hit print.
  • That’s it!

No Duplex Printers

This one takes a little more fiddling with, but it’s still totally doable.

• Go to print settings and select the Pages option and select all ODD numbered pages.
  • Hit print.
  • Remove January from the pages and set aside
  • This next step depends on your printer.  Take the printed pages and load them back into your printer so that when it prints, it will print on the blank side.  If you need to, play around with printing a test sheet double-sided first so you know how to load the paper back into the printer to make it print correctly on the other side.
  • Go back to your printer settings, and select all EVEN numbered pages.
  • Hit print.
  • Add January back in and you’re done!

So those are the 2017 full-size monthly calendar printables.  I’m pretty sure that when I create their collection page, I’ll call it Blue Skies and Sunshine – what do you think?  I know you’re probably eager to get downloading your copies, so I won’t keep you.  I hope you all are having a wonderful week.

What do you think of the calendars?  Drop me a line in the comments below and share your thoughts.

These 2017 Dated Monthly Calendar printables will come in handy if you have some long term planning to do. Two different sets feature calendars in full-size (US Letter paper) one is a single page per month layout, the other is a two page per month layout, to fit your planning needs.

Similar Posts

62 Comments

1. rick mccullough says:

Thank you for producing these calendars. I try every year to print a great calendar and it is such a headache. Yours are simple, easy, and nice.

1. I’ve been looking for planner months for 3 years now and these are the best I’ve come across, you even got them in 2 page Full layout, which is the best, thanks so Much! Your diligent effort is much appreciated.

2. Hazel Foster says:

You are my new hero! I hate all planners out there and have been trying to make my own. You are AMAZING!!!!! Thank you so much.

1. Awww, thanks Hazel. I tried using a couple of pre-made planners this year, and I have to say that they didn’t last long. I think the only one I’m still using without my own planner pages in it is a Happy Planner, but I’m using it as site maintenance log book so it really doesn’t need more than what’s in it. All of that is to say that I know how you feel. I hope you find a few printables here to help you with your planning needs.

3. Thank you for sharing these beautiful calendars!

1. Hi Sara, oh I’m thrilled to hear that you like them. I hope you enjoy using them.

4. Amanda Altieri says:

Hi! If my planner isn’t the same size as a standard sheet of copy paper, is there a way to print these to the size of my planner? This is my first time trying to make my own planner after not ever being truly satisfied with the ones I find in the stores. Thanks for the printables and all the work you put into this!

1. Hi Amanda, there sure is a way. You can go into the print settings when you do to print and print it at a reduced percentage. What size is your planner?

5. Hi Alli,
    Thank you SO much for all of your printables! They are so helpful!
    I am a public school teacher and an Associate Pastor, so I need all the organizational help I can get! I have used your calendars before. I am making my own teacher planner for this upcoming school year and I headed to your site. I just found the time management printables and they are WONDERFUL! I actually felt a sense of relief when I saw them because they are so straight forward and I believe will help me on some projects I am working on that have been a little overwhelmed starting. I also love the morning/evening routine sheet because a good routine sure helps!
    I cannot tell you how much I appreciate what you are doing! I do not have the time or energy to make these myself, nor the money that many want for this type of resource. I also haven’t seen any as good as yours!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! Many blessings to you for this wonderful service!

1. Hi Jan, Thank you so much for leaving such a nice comment. I’m thrilled to hear that you’ve found some printables that will help you set up a planner that will work for you. Enjoy!!!

6. I LOVE these! Are you going to create the monthly summary page for 2017 the includes Monthly Focus, Special Date, Top Three Things, etc. I LOVE those for a monthly guideline! 🙂

1. Hi Jessi, yes I am! They probably won’t be coming out until later this year, but they are on my list of ones to have ready before 2017!

7. Oh my goodness, thank you sooo much! I have been looking non-stop for a month on Pinterest for something half this wonderful. 2017 already done IN JULY!!
    There are no words to explain how excited I am, they look amazing and there are a million options for everything. Can’t wait to start using these. I plan on printing half page for my personal life and full for my homeschooling life.
    LOVE THIS!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

1. Hi Meagan, I’m happy you found us and that you’re liking the calendars for 2017. I try to have the dated calendars ready by the end of May each year for the following year. I know there are many people who like to plan early or need to plan early. I hope you enjoy them. 🙂

8. Alli, thank you for all of your hard work! Do you know if anyone has ever used your printables for a teaching planner? I’m a high school English teacher by trade and am trying to create my own planner this year because I haven’t found anything helpful out there being mass produced in the last 15 years. I’d LOVE to use your printables this year in an effort to keep myself organized past October, and I do love your sunny-colored 2017 calendars, but they just don’t print dark enough for my old eyes. Could you post them in similar, darker colors like the 2016 ones or plain, dark black and white? Thank you so much!

1. Hi Jessica, I’m not sure if anyone has used them for a teaching planner, but I know a number of teachers who like the calendars. I don’t know if they use them for teaching or home or both. Sorry I can’t be more help. Is it ok to email you regarding the 2017 calendars?

9. Oh Alli I love the 2017 MOTP full size! I have used your planner pages for the last 2 years and 2017 will be no different (I just printed my 2017 set). They are so functional. I have told so many people about your pages and they love them too. I always print my daughter a set for her planner as well. I have tried so many pre-made planners over the last several years and always switch back to yours!! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!

1. Hi Debbie, thank you so much. I’m thrilled that you like the calendars enough to keep using them year after year, and I love that you make your daughter a planner too. That’s so awesome. Thank you for sharing that with me.

10. I love these, but i wish there were a academic year

1. Hi Avery, sorry about that. I’m working on the blank versions of the calendars right now, I know that’s not ideal, but maybe it would work in a pinch?

11. Marianne B in AZ says:

Thank you for sharing your calendars! You just saved me! My computer virus software is a mess and I needed to print a 2017 calendar. I was happy to find yours.

1. I’m happy to hear that you like the calendars. 🙂 I hope you enjoy them!

12. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful calendars! I cut and paste them into Publisher and add my text on each day (can’t stand my handwriting!). Your pages are so lovely, simple and clean – I love that you maximized the space and each box is the perfect size for multiple entries. Thanks also for making them free. And I love your website name – I can definitely relate!

1. Hi Zaleina, I’m happy to hear that you are liking the calendars. I love how you’re using them. I don’t like my handwriting either, you’re not alone there. lol Thank you so much for the kind words.

13. Thank you for this! I’m a college student and I like to plot out my yearly activities ahead. This is such great help plus I love how simple and pretty your designs are 🙂 THANK YOU OH SO MUCH!

14. Awesome printables! Loving that they are a FULL page and big enough for me to write in!

1. Thank you so much for your kind words, I’m glad you like the printables. 🙂

15. I just saved $60+ by using your calendars! Thank you ever so much!

1. You are very welcome! I’m glad I was able to help you save some money.

16. WOW, thank you for this! My husband works third shift, so we know his schedule all year long, but then he’s got all of these events at the lodge for me to keep track of and plan ahead for. Cheers!

1. Oh I’m so happy these will come in handy for you. Being able to plan for events ahead of time makes things so much easier doesn’t it?

17. Valeria Schmidt says:

I loved the design of your templates! I found them very useful and my schedule fits perfectly. Thank you!

18. Thank you for this amazing calendar
    But for monthly printable on 2 pages for the even pages There is no space at the left side to punch and place in binder
    Please can you help
    Best Regards

1. Hi Zahraa, I’m not sure what you mean by that? Every page in the calendar has the same spacing around the outside edges. Maybe check your printer settings to see if maybe you’ve turned off the margins or something? If that’s not the case, could you send me an email with a picture of the problem so I can try to fix it?

19. hi, i printed these wonderful calendars a few months ago and when I went to fill them out I found that in the months April, July, and December, on the last row days are missing and have been placed in the boxes above them so the 30th of April is also on the 23rd of April box. I though I had printed it wrong but when I printed them again it happened again, I changed the percentage I printed them at but it still didn’t work. I checked and it looks the same in the pdf download page.

1. sorryyyy, i just realised they are supposed to be like that, oops!

1. No worries. I did it that way so that I didn’t have to shrink all the boxes. 🙂

20. thank you very much for providing these calendars. They are greatly appreciated.
    Merry Christmas

21. Thank you for these!!!!!!

22. Hi! You are doing great job. I’m using this every year thanks to you.

23. Hi, I absolutely love your monthly calendar set up for 2017 and was excited to print 2 copies to stay organized, I am having trouble with the font. I printed one calendar that had the month written in a cursive font and then it changed it to a squished print font for the rest of the months. I tried just reprinting the pages needed and it won’t print the font as displayed on the screen. My second attempt at printing out the 12 months (one month per page) printed only as displayed for January and every month after is a different squished in font. I would not mind the font change if the name of the month was readable. Do you know why this might be happening?

1. Hi Bridget, I am so sorry I’m so late responding. I’m not sure why that is happening. If you let me know which size I can email you another copy and see if maybe the file went wonky when I uploaded it.

24. Hello Alli, I happened on your site after searching for hours for the ‘perfect’ calendar and…..finally….here you are! I LOVE your printables and will be sharing them on my FB for my readers to know how awesome you are. I also shared with my other blogger buddies to come check out your site so they can share with their readers also. You have an incredible blog here and much to offer. Thank you for your generosity and for being amazingly talented! I can’t wait to use my Scattered Squirrel calendar and more from your fabulous site. Carrie, A Mother’s Shadow

25. Theses are just amazing !!!What a good start to the new year

26. Charlotte says:

Hello. I just printed your Two Page Per Month Calendar and I love it. Thanks! I just wanted to say that if you add a blank page in front of January, then all they would have to do is print it. This would be for people who want to put in in a binder. Just a suggestion though. I printed it double sided starting with page 2 and then printed January as you pointed out so that did work. Thanks again!

1. THanks so much for the suggestions Charolette. I’ll see about adding that into the 2018 ones. 🙂

27. These are amazing! Using them for planning my lessons for counseling at school!!! When will you get 2018 out? I would love to start on the rest of my school year!!!

1. ScatteredSquirrel says:

I’m so happy you like them. The 2018 ones are already out! If you go to the Blog page, the three posts for the dated 2018 calendar are at the top, just under my logo. 🙂

28. These are fantastic!!! Will you be doing them soon for 2018?
    Thank you for all of your wonderful printables!!

1. ScatteredSquirrel says:

Hi Amy, the 2018 calendars are already up on the blog. If you head over to the blog page you’ll find all three posts up at the top f the page just underneath my logo and menu bar.

29. Hey Squirrel Girl!!!
    I really appreciate all the hard work that you do here!!! I am even more pleased that you offer up all your hard work to benefit others in our lifelong quest to go from scattered and cluttered to organized and efficient or

“sane”!!! Thank you again!!
    BTW, would LOVE if you did something like a homeschool planner, if you’re up for it…
    Either way I have been, am and will continue to be a frequent user! Thanks so much!! And may God bless you and yours!!

30. Jackie Rich says:

YOU ARE AMAZING!
    Your calendars are beautiful and insightful—and yet so clean and simple. I just spent a 3-day weekend getting myself organized and stumbled on your website. Your talents have just saved me a great deal of time and money. I just can’t wait to see what you will come up with next.
    Thank you so much!