I’ve seen these “Random Things” posts over and over again, and I always think they’re so much fun. So, I thought I would give it a try.
1. Fantasy/Sci-Fi is my probably my favorite genre…. for everything!
2. I have had the book “Simple Abundance” by Sarah ban Breathnach for over 10 years, and while I have read the book, I have never read it the way it is intended to be read.
3. I am shy, almost painfully so. I have a hard time opening up to others, and those who know well me will probably tell you that I’m a quiet one; those who know me BEST will laugh their heads off at that comment!
4. I would never have met Travis if it weren’t for my Dad introducing us. Coincidentally, my parents never would have met if it weren’t for my grandma introducing them. 🙂
5. I own less than ten pairs of shoes, actually, if you don’t count the ones I only wear around the house or out in the yard/garden, I only have five pairs! (and 2 of those are flip flops)
So now you know 5 random things about me. Number five is rather tragic, I know, I think I might be breaking some secret code of womanhood, but that’s ok, I’ve always had a rebellious streak. (does that make it six now?)
I hope you all are having a wonderful day.
What about you? How many pairs of shoes do you have?