/ / Planner Additions – Colourful Address Book and Password Log Printables

Planner Additions – Colourful Address Book and Password Log Printables

I’ve been meaning to make some address book and password log printables for a long time now.   I know I shared an address book printable and a password log printable a few years ago, but I haven’t made an updated version of either of them and I thought it was about time I tackled that.

Requests for these two printables crop up fairly often so I hope that you find them a welcome addition to your planner or home management binder.

Having a printed address book and password log make for a great back up to technology and online storage.

Address Book and Password Log printables are a great addition to your planner or homemanagment binder.

One of my favourite things about creating a planner that works for you is that you can customize it to fit your needs.  Some like to keep a variety of pages and sections in their planners and others prefer to keep it more simple.  And I love that you can add things in and take them out as your needs and desires change.

Today’s address book and password log printables are a great example of these kinds of planner additions.

They’re also fairly versatile printables.  You could print them and use them on their own posted to a cork board or the fridge.

You can add them to your planner so you always have the information with you.

Or you could add them to your home management binder/notebook.

Whatever works best for you.

Address Book and Password Log Printables

Let’s kick things off with the address book pages, shall we?  I played around with a few different layouts, I was going for something that wasn’t too cluttered but that still made a good use of the space on the page.

Address Book printable - prints on US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches)

I wanted to keep them super functional but still flexible, so I opted not to put a title at the top.  This way you can create your own headings if you want or leave it blank for a unified look.  Some of the headings I’m toying with using are:

• Medical
  • Emergency
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Kid’s Friends
  • Home Maintenance/Repair
  • Utilities and Other Bills

Half-Size Address Book Printable - prints on US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches) simply cut in half and you have two half-size pages.

I couldn’t resist adding a little colour to make them a little more cheerful.  I try to make sure that I keep the printables as ink friendly as I can while still adding some personality where I can.

As always, click the picture of the printable you would like and it will take you to the PDF download.

Password Log

I really liked how the address book printables turned out with using the different colour so I thought I’d keep to the theme and make these ones match.

Password Log printable - prints on US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches)

I’ve already printed a number of these out.  I have one in my home management binder for keeping track of family accounts, like the Netflix, Shomi and Wi-Fi passwords.  I also printed one to keep in my office for my often used websites.

Half-Size Password Log Printable - prints on US Letter (8.5 x 11 inches) simply cut in half and you have two half-size pages.

I also have a couple of the half-size ones in my planner right now so that I always have a copy of my passwords with me when I leave the house.  I’m a little on the paranoid side when it comes to storing passwords somewhere someone else might find them so I use a code word or phrase to jog my memory instead of the actual password for these ones, but it’s better than having nothing with me.

All in all, I’m really happy with how these additions to the printable library turned out.  But I would love to hear what you think!

Do you think you’ll use either of them?  Are there other pages you’d like to have as options to add to your planner?  Drop me a line in the comments below and let me know!

A great addition to a planner or home management binder - these address book and password log printables come in two sizes and colourful without being too distracting,

Similar Posts

18 Comments

1. Hello Alli; I love the colours you used on the new printables. Your blog is looking awesome, keep up the good job.

1. Hi Hazel, thank you so much. I’m happy to hear that you like the colours on the new printables. I always have a hard time deciding what colours to use.

1. Hazel Ruggaber says:

The colours look good, I printed them off on our new printer. The Log is easier to read also. Thanks again.
        Love to you all.

1. Oh yay for new printers. I’m really happy with how these ones turned out, I’m happy that you like them. I hope you find them helpful! We love you all too!!!!

2. Jhoana Marie Nacawili says:

Hi Alli,

Your works are really great!
    I really help me a lot. I am about to buy a planner because of my work and when I search google if there are free printable planner… boom! and i See your work!

I am looking forward for more cute designs.

Thanks!
    Jhoana

1. Hi Jhoana, I’m happy you found us. I hope you find a few printables that will fit your needs. If not, I share new ones all the time.

3. Thank you so much for all the printables! I am a planneraholic and I have thrown away/given away more systems than you can imagine so I have decided to go with a discbound system and put what I REALLY want in there instead of what somebody else thinks I should and I have spent all day printing and cutting and hole punching to make my new planner perfectly perfect. I searched most of the day for the right ones and when I stumbled upon yours, they were ALL the right ones so now I have a color coordinated set that is perfect for me. Thank you thank you for all the time you put into this!

1. I’m happy that you found some printables that will work for you. I love the discbound system for my planners. I hope that your planner brings you lots of joy!!!

4. Dorothy Crews says:

Could you create a password printable with a extra line space for those special security question answers ? I have just been using an address book for my passwords .

1. ScatteredSquirrel says:

I will certainly add that to my list. I always forget what my security questions are, but I never thought of writing them down. That’s a great idea.

5. I was disappointed when i went to yhe printable library. I wanted the colorful address pages and matching password keeper but could find them in a form to print them

1. ScatteredSquirrel says:

Hi Yolanda, I just checked and they are both there and able to be downloaded, just click the images of the ones you want and they should download or open in a new browser tab for you. I’m sorry for any confusion.

6. Alli,
    Your printables always save my bacon! Thank you for offering these and for having such a plethora of ideas and pages available. I love your blog and I just wanted to thank you. These have solved a problem for work and home for me today!

1. ScatteredSquirrel says:

Thank you so much Kat, your words mean a lot to me. I’m thrilled that you’ve found some of the printables to be helpful for you.

7. Jessica Moore says:

I have finally found the planner pages of my dreams!! This was literally even better than the vision I had in my head of something I wanted to create for my new planner! It’s like you plucked it out of my dreams and did all the hard work for me! I simply can not tell you how amazing all your printables are! 😍Thank you, thank you, thank you!

1. ScatteredSquirrel says:

I’m so happy that you found some printables that you like Jessica and that they are exactly what you were looking for. That makes my heart sing to know that someone loves them so much.

8. Hi! Is there any way to download the address sheet to be able to fill the information out online and then print it? Thanks:))

1. ScatteredSquirrel says:

Hi Brooke, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. At this time I’m not able to create editable PDFs, though I hope to be able to sometime in the future. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.