|Our New Home|
Welcome to our new home! Isn’t she pretty? As you can tell, I haven’t really had a chance to jump in and decorate the front porch type area yet, we just put out a couple of chairs for now. My focus has been more on the inside rather than out.
I have officially reached the unpacking phase where I am sick of unpacking. It’s not really unpacking anymore, it’s more “finding a home for the last of the odds and ends”. I say odds and ends, but most of the items left to find homes for are items that are needed and useful, and frequently called upon. Mostly I just need to get motivated, find a place to put them and call round one of organizing this place done! What better way to get my butt in gear and find that motivation than to share it with you fine folks! (the house, not my butt!)
|Our New Front Door . No wreath yet, but I’m kind of liking the sunflowers.|
Just a closer look at the decorations. The flowers and leaf garland are from my wedding, the little basket is from around the house. The book is life’s contribution. Time will tell how this set up will work.
|Kinda Empty, Kinda Messy|
- Clear bins/containers for smaller bathroom extras
- Labels, labels and more labels
- Shelf dividers to help keep folded items contained.
- Pretty baskets to hold items for guests
- Small cubbies or wine rack for hand towels and face clothes.
- Cleaning caddy for upstairs cleaning (more on that in a different post)
- Hooks or other wall mountable solution for holding a broom/dust mop